Offering a powerful 76Ws output along with a distinct design, the Godox V1 Flash is an advanced light source with features that clearly reflect the current state of the industry. Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II, this flexible on-camera light is distinguished by its round head, which provides soft, smooth light with gradual fall off that augments the flattering output. The head rotates 330 degrees, tilts -7 to 120°, and has a magnetic surface for lightning-fast attachment of Godox’s accessory light modifiers.
The V1 is powered by a removable 2600mAh lithium-ion battery that will give you up to 480 full-power flashes on a charge, so you don’t miss any of the action. Speaking of speed, the V1 recycles to full power in just 1.5 seconds, fast enough to keep up with your subject. It also supports High Speed Sync up to 1/8000 sec, for managing bright backgrounds and shooting with wide apertures, and the V1 supports front and rear-curtain sync.
The V1 has an optical slave but it’s also got a built-in 2.4 GHz receiver, which accepts wireless signals from Godox X System transmitters. In fact, you can control up to four wireless groups in a master/slave configuration whereby settings made on the V1 are duplicated on the slave flashes. Other convenience features include an AF assist lamp, a 3200K LED modeling lamp, and a 2.5mm port for cabled triggering.
- Power(1/1 output) :76Ws
- Flash coverage:28 to 105mm
- Flash Duration:1/300 to 1/20000 seconds
- Wireless Flash
- Wireless flash function: master,Slave,off
- Controllable slave groups:4(A,B,C,D)
- Transmission range（appros.):100m
- Modeling flash: Fired with camera’s depth-of-field preview button.
- Compatible camera: Canon EOS cameras(E-TTL II autoflash)
- Power(1/1 output): 76Ws
- Flash coverage: 28 to 105mm
–Auto zoom (flash coverage set automatically to match the lens focal length and image size)
–Swinging/tilting flash head(bounce flash)：0 to 330 degree horizontally and -7 degree to 120 degree vertically
- Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 seconds
- LED Modeling Lamp: Power: 2W, Color Temperature: 3300K+- 200K
- Power source: 7.2V/2600mAh Li-ion Polymer Battery
- Recycle Time: < 1.5 seconds, Green LED indicator will light up when the flash is ready.
- Full Power Flashes: Approx. 480
- Power saving: Power off automatically after approx. 90 seconds of idle operation. (60 minutes if set as slave)
- Sync Triggering Mode: Hot shoe, 2.5mm sync line. Color Temperature: 5600+- 200k
- Dimensions: 76*93*197mm
- Weight without battery: 420g
- Weight with battery: 530g.
- Exposure control system: E-TTL autoflash and manual flash
- Flash exposure compensation(FEC): Manual. FEB: + 3 stops in 1/3 stops increments(Manual FEC and FEB can be combined)
- FE Lock: with (FEL) button or * button
- Sync Mode: High-speed sync(up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync.
- Multi Flash: Provided(up to 100 times, 199Hz)
- Auto Flash assist Beam: Effective range(approx.): Center: 0.6-10m/2.0-32.8 feet, Periphery: 0.6-5m / 2.0-16.4 feet.
- S2 Speedlite Bracket
- AK-R1 Accessories kit for Round Flash Head
- Godox V26A Battery
- Godox VC26T Multi Battery Charger