Power, speed, and integrated radio transmission make the Ving V860III TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit from Godox a hard-to-beat option for your camera. Fully compatible with TTL systems, the Ving V860III supports many advanced functions and features. Also, it features the Godox X wireless radio system, which provides both master and slave TTL functionality at a distance. On top of this, the flash is powerful and versatile, featuring a guide number of 60 at ISO 100 and 200mm along with a zoom range of 20-200mm. And this flash runs off a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack that ensures fast recharge with a capacity of up to 450 full-power flashes.
For general operation, the Ving V860III features full bounce flash capabilities, including tilting and rotation left and right. As a TTL-compatible unit, this flash offers support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and much more. Additionally, it can function as an optical master or slave unit if needed.
- Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System: the V860IIIC Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System offers all-in-one functions, GN60 High Guide Number, and 20 to 200 Zoom Flash Coverage, Up to 100 Meters Transmission Distance. Optical transmission with even illumination and stable output.
- Better Battery Performance: the Godox V860III-Cis the upgraded version of Godox V860IIC, which features a new battery with a higher capacity(7.2V/2600mAh) offering 1.5s recycle time and 480 full power flashes. The battery is also interchangeable with V1, making your potential pack lighter.
- Fully Support TTL Functions: The Godox V860III-C is compatible with Canon EOS cameras and is compatible with E-TTL II autoflash, Supporting TTL auto flash, manual flash, 1/8000 high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock,first-curtain sync, second curtain sync, modeling flash, etc.
- Upgraded Functions： The Godox V860III-C added a modeling light at the front to aid pre-visualization, and blend with ambient light, with brightness dimmable in 10 levels; Newly Added a quick button on the side to switch from manual mode to TTL mode quickly; Updated a quick release lock to a quick lever to lock the Speedlight into place on your camera’s hot-shoe.
- Master & Slave Flash: V860IIIC as master flash to trigger speedlites e.g. 600EX-RT, 580EXII, etc in TTL or Manual mode; as slave flash to receive signals of speedlites e.g. 600EX-RT, 580EX II, ect and wireless commanders of pop-up flash on 7D, 60D, or 600d, etc.