SmallRig L-Bracket for Canon EOS R6 Mark II / R5 / R5 C / R6 4160
SmallRig L-Bracket for Canon EOS R6 Mark II / R5 / R5 C / R6 4160 is designed to facilitate a switch between horizontal and vertical modes and to improve grip experience. It locks the camera via one 1/4 “-20 screw at the bottom and two locating pins, with rubber pads preventing scratches, and has a hinge arm at the battery door that fits the camera curve to enhance grip. There are multiple accessory mounts: an Arca-Swiss quick-release plate for Arca-type tripods or DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro stabilizers, 1/4 “-20 threaded holes at the bottom that support Side Handle 2093 & 3847 for vertical handheld shooting, Quick Release Plate 1280, and strap holes for Hand Strap 3848 & 2456. The plate also features a QD socket to attach the Quick Disconnect System for a shoulder strap, 1/4”-20 threaded holes, suitable for Cold Shoe Mount BUC2736 for the microphone, as well as a stretchable side plate that allows cables through in vertical shooting and 90-degree rotation of the flip screen with the notch design. Besides, a magnetic wrench is included for easy disassembly and assembly.
- Arca-Swiss quick-release plates for quick switch between horizontal and vertical modes.
- The hinge arm at the battery door gives access to the battery door and enhances the grip experience.
- Arca-Swiss quick-release plate supports Arca-type tripods or DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro stabilizers.
- Accessory mounting points: 1/4″-20 threaded hole, QD socket, etc.
- A stretchable side plate allows cables through in vertical shooting.
- Built-in magnetic wrench for easy disassembly and assembly.