- Fly further thanks to an incredible 4.3 mile range
- Hassle free flight with SkyAutonomy technology
- Fly in areas without GPS thanks to vision sensors
- Fly for longer with a flight time of up to 27 minutes
- Capture superb quality 4K quality video at 30 frames per second
- Fly for miles. From your pocket. Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km) and Full HD 1080p video streaming.
- No bumps and scrapes When you know what’s in front of you, you won’t bump into it. The same is true of the Mavic. Using Flight Autonomy it can see obstacles as far away as 49ft (15m) in front.
- Absolute Precision Flight Autonomy technology means the Mavic can hover precisely in more environments, and automatically land almost exactly where you took off.
- Stay flying longerWhy fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can. Finely tuned control
- Use every single pixel The Mavic is the only drone of its size to carry an integrated high-precision 3-axis mechanical camera stabilization system.
- Includes: DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter, Battery, 16GB microSD, Propeller pairs x3, Remote Controller
Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km)*, HD 720p long range and Full HD 1080p short range video streaming. *Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.
NO BUMPS AND SCRAPES
An unprotected drone could hit obstacles during long distance flight or when descending from an inadequate height in Return to Home mode. The Mavic uses FlightAutonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49ft (15m) away and allows the Mavic to bypass them or brake to hover, reducing accidents.
Satellite positioning can only help a drone hover in an unobstructed outdoor area free of interference. Without satellites, the drone will not be able to position and become susceptible to drifting. However, with forward and downward vision sensors, the Mavic can hover precisely indoors or in places without GPS.
STAY FLYING LONGER
The Mavic is only 1/6th the size of the Phantom 4 but this reduction in size doesn’t mean a reduction in flight time. The Mavic actually flies much longer than you would expect from its compact size. It is capable of reaching an absolute maximum flight time of 27 minutes and a maximum distance of 8mi (13km) due to its powerful, high-efficiency motors.
USE EVERY SINGLE PIXEL
The Mavic is the only drone of its size to carry an integrated high-precision 3-axis mechanical camera stabilization system, giving you crystal clear photos and smooth videos, without losing a single pixel.
4K ULTRA HD VIDEO
Mavic supports 4K video at 30fps. No Electronic Image Stabilization is used, ensuring all footage is 4K. We have created a miniaturized, ultra-precise 3-axis gimbal for the Mavic, capable of stabilizing the camera even during high-speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.
WAVE FOR YOUR DORNE
With the Mavic in the air pointing at you, a gesture is all it takes to snap a photo. Get selfies like you’ve never seen before with Mavic’s Gesture Mode
FINELY TUNED CONTROL
If you are lining up a photo, or even flying indoors, you don’t want to be flying too fast. Flip on Tripod Mode and every move the Mavic makes becomes slow and precise.
Stay at the same level height above the ground automatically. Don’t worry about flying too low, the Mavic will keep uou at just the right height over uneven terrain.
AT YOUR COMMAND
The Mavic acts on your every instruction almost instantly. Whether you want to shoot a slow, graceful flowing shot, or get your blood pumping at 40mph (65kph) speeds in Sport Mode.
SEE THE WORLD LIKE A BIRD
See the world through the eyes of a bird when you wear the super high-quality wireless DJI Goggles.
Beginner pilots often have trouble flying in a straight line because they aren’t familiar with joysticks, which then makes shooting smooth video tricky. TapFly means you can just tap where you want to go and the Mavic will fly smoothly in that direction, so you can focus on controlling the gimbal and capturing photos and video. Flying really can be that easy.
TWO SETS OF SENSORS. TWICE AS RELIABLE
On a drone, the most likely source of a problem is a sensor not working exactly as it should. This is why the Mavic has two of each key sensor. If one goes wrong, the other kicks in to take its place.