Movo VXR10 Universal Video Microphone with Shock Mount, Windscreen, for Smartphones,Canon EOS/Nikon DSLR Cameras and Camcorders.
The Movo VXR10 is a universal video microphone designed to significantly improve audio quality compared to built-in microphones. Constructed entirely from aluminum with a light weight and compact design, the VXR10 is perfect for mounting directly on camera or using with a smartphone. No battery is required, simply plug in the microphone and it’s ready to go. The microphone uses a cardioid condenser capsule which is ideal for minimizing peripheral environmental noises and focusing the audio pick up on the subject infront of the mic. An integrated shock mount also reduces handling noise and unwanted vibrations that can often ruin audio recordings. Includes a furry windscreen, a soft case, and both TRS and TRRS output cables for use with DSLR Cameras, Camcorders, Audio Recorders, iPhones and Android Smartphones, Tablets, and Laptops.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz to 18 kHz, +/-3dB
- Sensitivity: -42dB +/- 1dB/0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 76dB
- Output Connectors: 3.5mm TRSMini-Jack (for Cameras, Recorders & Camcorders); 3.5,, TRRS (for Smartphones, Tablets, & Mac)
- Power Requirements: No Battery Required
- Dimensions (LxD): 0.86 x 3.2″ (2.2 x 8.1cm)
- Weight: 3 oz (86g)