A member in good standing of Benro’s new generation of B Series professional ball heads, the B2 Triple Action Ball Head uses magnesium alloy components for better performance and lighter weight. The B2 has a triple action design featuring separate drag adjustment and lock knobs. It has a load capacity of up to 16 kg, and only tips the scales at 0.4 kg itself.
- Professional ballhead designed for use in harsh environments
- Long, precise friction adjustment, combined with a strong locking mechanism
- Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment
- An ideal match for Benro series 1 or 2 tripods
- Arca-type quick release adapter
- Includes anodized aluminum PU-60 quick release plate (50 x 38mm) with rubber upper surfaces, safety stop screws to prevent accidentally falling out of loosened clamp, and a standard 1/4″-20 camera/lens screw with a 5/32″ head for superior torque