E-TTL Wireless flash Controller x1
More info: http://www.hkyongnuo.com
User Manual: Yongnuo YN622C-TX
The Other YN-622C User Guide v.4.12
The Other YN-622C User Guide II v.5.12 (Mirror: Click here)
Yongnuo YN622C II
E-TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Tranceiver x 2
This is the updated version of Yongnuo YN662C E-TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Tranceiver.
What is new:
- Quick release lever locking hotshoes
- USB ports for firmware updates
Selectable 560-RX mode
Slightly more flush mounted buttons
Flash Havoc: Yongnuo YN622C II
Yongnuo: Yongnuo YN622C II
E-TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Tranceiver x 3
Lighting Remours: Yongnuo YN622C
Flash Havoc: Yongnuo YN622C
How to use the YN 622c with the 560-tx manual controller
For YN622C-TX: YN622C-TX User Manual.pdf
Firmware for YN622C-TX:
Yongnuo Trigger Updater:
YN622 Trigger Updater.zip
Firmware Update Instructions:
1. When you prepare to upgrade YN622C-TX first time, please download the driver and software package YN_Trigger_Updater.zip, uncompress it and run YN_Trigger_Updater_Setup.exe to install the driver/software.
2. Download the most update firmware package and unzip it.
3. Turn off YN622C-TX, keep pressing mode button and turn on it again. The screen will show "YN622C-TX Firmware Upgrade". Connect the device to your PC via a USB cable.
4. Run YN_Trigger_Updater from start menu. Click on "Browse..." Button and navigate to the firmware you download in step 2. Wait a few seconds until the device is detected. Click on "Update" to begin. When is done, YN622C-TX will be reset automatically and you can use the new version now.
5. If any error is encountered when updating, please turn off YN622C-TX and try again from step 3.