Godox EZA-C3 LED Panel Digital Timer Remote Compatible with Canon EOS 7D 7D2 5D3 5D2 6D 50D 5DSR
The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. The remote has a stylish and ergonomic design, making it a pleasure to use. It has a super large LCD screen. The shutter release button on the remote is a two-stage button: half-pressing the button will cause the camera to focus, and full-pressing will trigger the camera’s shutter.
- Functions as the camera shutter switch (with halfway or complete button pressing);
- Functions as a timer remote and can be programmed to function as an interval met;
- Designed for group, macro, long exposures, continuous, motion shooting, etc.;
- Delay / Self Timer (DELAY) Just like the self timer on your camera. The TM timer remote switch allows you to set any delay (in 1 second increments) BULB/Long Exposure (LONG) It allows you to take time exposures up to 100 hours in length;
- Interval Timer (INTVL) The Interval Timer can be set to any time period up to 100 hours as well. If you set it to 10 minutes, for example, one exposure will be taken every 10 minutes until either the film runs out or the Exposure Count limit has been reached. Exposure Count (N) This setting permits you to set the number of exposures that will be taken, up to a total 399.